i likes clocks i likes clocks

Terrible

This isn't even flash, you suck.

votir20 responds:

AND UR A FAAAAAG&&&&&2

Heptagon n' Hourglass Heptagon n' Hourglass

It's ok.

I like the idea of this, though the animation is slightly crude and looks very poor.

Roxor41 responds:

Thanks anyhoo. It's more about the voiceacting, a chance for me to experiment.

Who Said KK's Wack? Who Said KK's Wack?

Good

This is actually pretty good compared some of the other KK submissions, great job, I like this one :)

10JD responds:

Thank you we have our talented side too :P

B B

win.

win.

ThePretenderLesson(BETA) ThePretenderLesson(BETA)

not bad...

this is a pretty good lesson, the layout (like you said) needs to be replaced, but otherwise good stuff. LOVE the song too

[SS] Cousin! [SS] Cousin!

hmmm

[ss] ripoff of the STAR SYNDICATE POSSIBLY? strange flash btw

Lysol-Killed the Computer Lysol-Killed the Computer

Great movie

I really liked this, could use voice acting but otherwise, loved the concept, and the MGS sounds and everything else!

AdventAxl responds:

If only I had a mic. Since I don't have a mic I offer a chance for anyone willing to make good voices can be placed on here. (Gives me a good reason to add credits...)

By The Moonlight By The Moonlight

Very Good.

I thoroughly enjoyed your animation, It was smooth and fluid. Had a great concept and the animation obviously had a lot of effort in it. Great Work!

Marsume responds:

Hehe. Thanks :):)

Street Fighter Collab Street Fighter Collab

Excellent Collaboration!

I really enjoyed this. I've been playing street fighter since about 3 years old, and I still am, I love all the jokes and references! Stamper's would have to be the best "all we need now is some pee-pee" Classic.

Ball Art Ball Art

Decent, Abstract animation.

I thoroughly enjoyed this animation, It is very abstract, and the handmade element is something I enjoy, Great job, hope to see this go far! It could of used some kind of flowing music, or sound effects, but still great submission!